Friday 25 September 2009

bits and bobs of news..


Just a few things happening in my Etsy shop right now...

Firstly two new items are back after a looooong time away. They were previous named 'Sorbet' bracelet and earrings but I've changed the name to 'Amber Leaves' for the Autumn! :)


I also have a sale on some of my summer items, from $10, they'll only be up for a week so catch a bargain whilst you can! The sale includes these beautiful Reef Earrings made with rare lampwork flowers, they are $12 in the sale, reduced from $24.


And.... whilst I still have some breath...

I am participating in Weekend Deals on Etsy - there is 15% off in my shop this weekend! See my Etsy shop for more details. :)


Have a lovely weekend!
I'll be back soon with more news about my soldering adventures and some autumnal recipes..

xx

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the leaf earrings! They're perfect for fall. :)

    http://www.smashion.com

    ReplyDelete