Thursday 2 September 2010

Autumn collection begins


Well now look how much of a hard worker I have been lately!

I have been designing lots of new pieces with a nice Autumn twist - deep purples, ambers, rich reds, vintage metals and simple shapes all feature. And I've been playing with gemstones!

I have some Amethyst in my shop at the moment and I am hoping to introduce more gems very soon, watch this space!

My popular First Date Earrings are back in two colourways  - pink and purple and amber and pink. They are ever so sparkly!

My most favourite piece is the Opera Necklace, I spotted this filigree a while ago and couldn't resist it any longer, I am so glad I snapped it up. It is a one of a kind piece, I think the filigree is quite rare too, and ever so elegant.

All of these pieces are for sale in my Etsy shop, some will also be available in my folksy, dawanda and All Things Original shops.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment